


I don't think that I could say that I was looking forward to turning 40 but all and all it wasn't as bad as I thought! I remember my Mom turning 40 and boy did I think she was old which I'm sure Cody and Shelby think I'm OLD! I hardest part is realizing that your kids are getting older not just you and before you know it, they will be off to college!
I am lucky enough to have a great family and friends. After a long day at a 7th grade Volleyball tournament, then over to a baseball game and then I thought to have dinner and drinks at Elliott's. Well to my surprise, we ended up at our house with a houseful of family and friends and one other friend, Mark Niemeyer that decided to turn 40 with me!! Linda thought that we needed a cane and a walker but I think we can get around for awhile without one!
Check out the pictures, we had a great time! Next year, it's Dave's turn!!
No comments:
Post a Comment