Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Basketball! Basketball! Basketball!

Hopefully all the readers of this blog do not get to tired of reading about basketball! At this time of the year, it seems that all we do is go from one game to the other. What am I talking about? It is all we do no matter what time of the year it is. It is just a different sport!

I do have to share this most recent video of Shelby's Basketball since for once I was able to catch Shelby making a basket. It comes quick so don't miss it.

Next week, we are gearing up for a big week:
Monday-Choir Concert
Tuesday-Cody and Shelby's Basketball games (Dave and myself must split up to watch these games since the times are 4:30 and 5:00)
Wednesday-Shelby's Basketball game
Thursday-"Just practices"
Friday-Cody's game in Jerome
Saturday-Cody's game in Burley
Sunday-December Birthday party at Mom's

No wonder we are so tired all the time!!

No comments: