Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Busy! Busy! Busy!
















Time seems to go by faster and faster these days! I haven't even had time to write on our blog and am missing it.
Super Bowl came and went. We were able to celebrate with great friends and of course family. It seems that the half-time entertainment was the best, at least for most of us.
The kids have been busy with basketball. Cody only has a few more regular season games left and then the district tournament and Shelby's AAU season is at the half way point already. Cody is excited to start Baseball (try-outs are February 27th) and Shelby said the other day that she was ready for Track! It seems that they are always ready and we just have a hard time keeping up with them.
Work has been busy (so busy that I tried to bring home some AIMSWEB entering of data and was unable to get on the website!!) and I've been busy planning the Middleton Booster Club Dinner to be held on March 14th.
This week is another busy one full of meetings, practices, haircut/hi-lites, games and even Blake's birthday.

No comments: