Our Family

Our Family

Friday, October 23, 2009

Dave's 40th Birthday Party!











Not wanting to have a birthday party was his request so the first of the month we headed to the Oregon Coast "for Dave's Birthday" yet we never celebrated his birthday but had a wonderful time. As the date quickly approached and with a Middle School choir concert scheduled for the same evening, I decided to throw together a quick party at the local pizza place in Middleton, "Garbonzo's". I think he was truly surprised and once again The Garner's pulled off the best present....check out the first picture. This morning while talking we decided that it seemed to take awhile to go from 20 to 30 but going from 30 to 40 went by so much faster! I think we still have the best years to come!
HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY, DAVE!



2 comments:

Pat Berg said...

Happy Birthday Dave! How does 40 feel? It is really old you know? Oh yeah, you can ask your wife I guess! he he!

Michelle said...

Val,
He says that the day after it feels like your head is going to explode! Shelby says that maybe it depends on How you spend your 40th Birthday!