Thanksgiving Day was spent this year at Mom's house in Star, Idaho. The Mathews', The Jablonski's, Mom, Donny and Diana were all there. The food was great, it was prepared mostly by Mom and the pies were made by Diana. Heather and I were able to bring a relish tray and the green bean casserole. After dinner, the boys went outside to put up Mom's Christmas lights and the girls began thinking about their early morning shopping trip which has become somewhat of a tradition. We have decided that we aren't sure if we really get great bargains, it is done mostly to get ourselves in the Holiday mood and get some of the Christmas and birthday shopping done! It is a great people watching day also! I even saw many of my friends and co-workers out for the same adventure. After getting up at 3am and shopping until around 3:30pm, I came home and began putting up the Christmas village. Around 7pm, we decided to watch "Fred Claus" and that is when my day ended!! As soon as I sat down!
Our Family
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Thanksgiving 2009
Thanksgiving Day was spent this year at Mom's house in Star, Idaho. The Mathews', The Jablonski's, Mom, Donny and Diana were all there. The food was great, it was prepared mostly by Mom and the pies were made by Diana. Heather and I were able to bring a relish tray and the green bean casserole. After dinner, the boys went outside to put up Mom's Christmas lights and the girls began thinking about their early morning shopping trip which has become somewhat of a tradition. We have decided that we aren't sure if we really get great bargains, it is done mostly to get ourselves in the Holiday mood and get some of the Christmas and birthday shopping done! It is a great people watching day also! I even saw many of my friends and co-workers out for the same adventure. After getting up at 3am and shopping until around 3:30pm, I came home and began putting up the Christmas village. Around 7pm, we decided to watch "Fred Claus" and that is when my day ended!! As soon as I sat down!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment