Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Spring Sports

I can't make excuses so I won't even try....I decided today that I better catch up on blogging a little before going outside to start working on cleaning up the pool!




This Spring although it doesn't seem like Spring has gone by way too fast....with both kids playing Baseball, Softball and Shelby playing AAU basketball too, we wonder where all our time goes!

The JV girls softball is doing great considering how young they are...the starting infield is all Freshman if Shelby is pitching.  With a week left of games, they are trying hard to make it to the District tourney of which they only take 4 teams at the sub-Varsity level.

The Varsity Baseball team is coming alive and at the right time...bats, pitching, it is all coming together.  With two games left in the regular season on Tuesday and Wednesday they sit as the 4th seed.  We are all excited to see how far they can go especially if they keep playing the way that they have been playing.  For the first time in the 3 years that Cody has played Varsity, they beat Bishop Kelly HS on Friday!

Districts will start on Saturday for both kiddos!

No comments: